Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Coppell and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key reason for the roof is always to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.