In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Coppell and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.