In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Coppell and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key purpose of the roof would be to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.