In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Coppell and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.