In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Coppell and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary reason for the roof is to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.