Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Coppell and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.