In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Coppell and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main function of the roof is always to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.