Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Coppell and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main intent behind the roof is to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.