In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Coppell and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.