In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Coppell and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal intent behind the roof is usually to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.