Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Coppell and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.