Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Coppell and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary function of your roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.