Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Coppell and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary reason for the roof is to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.