In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Coppell and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.