In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Coppell and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.