Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Coppell and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary purpose of the roof is to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.