In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Coppell and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind your roof is always to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.