Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Coppell and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal function of the roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.