Looking for a Collinsville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Collinsville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Collinsville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Collinsville and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Collinsville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Collinsville
Collinsville is a town in Grayson County, Texas, in the United States. The population was 1,624 at the 2010 census, up from 1,235 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Sherman–Denison Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Collinsville is located on U.S. Route 377 south of Whitesboro.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key purpose of the roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at the roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Collinsville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.