In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Colleyville and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key reason for your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.