Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary purpose of the roof is to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.