Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key function of your homes roof would be to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.