In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.