In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Colleyville and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key purpose of the roof would be to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.