In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.