Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main reason for the roof is to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.