In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Colleyville and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key intent behind the roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.