In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Colleyville and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.