In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key function of the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.