In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key reason for the roof is to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.