Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Colleyville and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal function of the roof is to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.