In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.