Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.