Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.