Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.