Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal function of your roof is to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.