Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.