Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal function of your roof is always to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.