In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.