Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal function of your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.