In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary intent behind the roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.