Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.