Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key reason for your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.