Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Colleyville and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind the roof is usually to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.