In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key function of your homes roof would be to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.