In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary function of the roof is usually to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.