In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Colleyville and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main purpose of the roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.