Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary function of the roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.