In Need of a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Colleyville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.