Looking for a Colleyville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Colleyville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Colleyville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Colleyville and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Colleyville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Colleyville
Colleyville is a city and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. The city is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth, and is roughly 3.5 miles (5.6 km) west of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The population was 22,807 at the 2010 census. Colleyville is well known for its public schools, public safety, wealth, and rural atmosphere.
Emerging from a number of small, rural settlements along the Cotton Belt Route, Colleyville was originally known as Bransford when Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley settled there in 1880. He was a prominent area physician and a veteran of the Union Army. In 1914, when Walter G. Couch opened a grocery store near Dr. Colley’s home, the community was renamed Colleyville in his honor.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal intent behind your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Colleyville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.